How does HERC support QUERI?
HERC supports QUERI by (a) facilitating scientifically rigorous economic analyses of QUERI implementation research, (b) assisting QUERI strategic goals that are working to reduce the time from research to practice and (c) developing resources and tools to guide QUERI researchers interested in economics.
HERC's QUERI Support Team
HERC Staff Involved With Funded Implementation Studies
- Mark Bounthavong, Pharm.D., Ph.D. Testing a Novel Strategy to Improve Implementation of Medication-Assisted Treatment for Veterans with Opioid Use Disorders in Low Performing Facilities
- Clara E. "Libby" Dismuke-Greer, Ph.D. Participatory System Dynamics vs Usual Quality Improvement: Is Staff Use of Simulation an Effective, Scalable and Affordable Way to Improve Timely Veteran Access to High-Quality Mental Health Care?
- Josephine Jacobs, Ph.D. Enhancing Veterans' Access to Care through Video Telehealth Tablets
- Liam Rose, Ph.D. Implementing the Age-Friendly Health System in VHA: Using Evidence-based Practice to Improve Outcomes in Older Adults QUERI Program
- Jean Yoon, Ph.D. Improving Care for Complex, High-Risk Patients in Primary Care (RIVET) QUERI Program and Measurement Science QUERI Program